Win Free Tickets to Grand Designs Live, CLC World Resorts
Are you a budding interior designer? Or just love all things home related like myself? Perhaps, maybe, you’re just a huge fan of the show, Grand Designs? Well, I’ve got just the competition for you today! I’ve partnered up with CLC World, a travel and holiday company to give one lucky reader and a friend two tickets to attend Grand Designs Live between the 29th April – 7th May at the ExCeL in London.
So what is Grand Designs Live? It’s based on the hugely popular Channel 4 TV Series and it features over 500 exhibitors in six different sections based on different parts of the home. It is set to be a great event and definitely one for all home interior lovers.
If you want to be in with the chance of winning these tickets, all you need to do is leave a comment below telling me why you’d love to win tickets to Grand Designs Live! Please also leave your Twitter handle or email (whichever you prefer) so I can contact you easily and quickly if you are chosen as the lucky winner. The competition ends on Monday, 17th April at 23.59pm.
If you’d like to find out more about CLC World, why not check out their Facebook page here.
- Competition details form part of these terms and conditions.
- Entry is open to residents of the UK except employees (and their families) of CLC World, its printers and agents, the suppliers of the prizes and any other companies associated with the competitions.
- The entrant(s) must be aged 18 or over. Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- The competition opens at 10.00 on the 10th April and ends at 23.59 on the 17th April. Entries that are incomplete, illegible, indecipherable, duplicated or which contain profanity will not be valid and deemed void.
- To enter, applicants must state why they’d like to attend Grand Designs Live in London, by commenting on the competition post.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, due to computer error in transit.
- The prizes are as stated and comprises of two tickets for Grand Designs Live (valid between the 29th April – 7th May) to be awarded to one winner. The prize is not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers’ terms and conditions.
- Prizes will be posted to the winner of them providing their postage details.
- The winner will be announced by myself on the 18th April.
- Entrants must be prepared to be able to organise their own travel to Grand Designs Live on a date between the 29th April – 7th May , in the case that they are selected to win the competition.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions at any time and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by Blush and Bronze and/or CLC World, relating to any post-winning publicity.
- Unless stated otherwise the winner(s) will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date stated within the promotional material (XX).
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be reached of being notified of their win, or they are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that the promotion is being judged, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner(s)-up selected by the same judges.
- Confirmation of the prize will be made in writing/via online correspondence to the winner(s).
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered over this decision.
- Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time
Good luck! xo